2.1
Turnaround Time

Prior to November 15, 2016 we ordered a new door and window from Dovi Windows.The first impression was the owner would not get out of his auto and kept speaking on the phone while his sales associate was sent in.

Mind you all this was taking place approximately 10 feet distance so I believe as an owner of a company a simple hello would be in order. None the less we ordered the door. I asked of they use their own crew and the salesman stated yes. The door finally arrived 6 weeks later and I had to chase down the sales associate for an install date.

The crew turned out to be contracted out, at least they were honest. The doors were finally installed and the crew was probably the most unprofessional I have seen yet. They argued most of the day and took many cigarette breaks and a two hour lunch. The door finally goes in, all scratched and unable to be finished which was my job according to the contract.

Plus different (un-matching) door handles installed. The crew leaves without a simple good bye and that was it. Now well into 2017 still no word. Our Home Owners Board has been notified of the business practice of this company and so have all the builders based in here.

Obviously there is far more details I can add but just don't use this company.

So much for trying to support local business'.I guess when the father started the business it was very well run.

Review about: Dovi Window Designs Door Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Sales associate.

Had an Experience with Dovi Window Designs?

Comments

Your exactly right.This is how the company is run.

The owner sells at a high margin and completes the job as cheap as possible.I would file a law suite.