Ormond Beach, Florida

I saw the other review on this site and felt compelled to write my own.Adam at Dovi Window Designs was not only friendly and courteous, but explained everything to me in great detail.

Without him I'm certain that my house wouldn't have turned out so beautiful. He made buying my windows and doors a great experience rather than a headache like I've experienced in the past. He gets 5 stars from my husband and I. I would highly recommend him to anybody looking to replace the windows or doors on their house.

Tammy

P.S.His installers were also really nice and professional.

Had an Experience with Dovi Window Designs?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Review about 50 Floor Hardwood Flooring Installation from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more Dovi Window Designs - Door and Window Installation Dovi Window Designs "Prior to November 15, 2016 we ordered a new door and window from Dovi Windows. The first impression was the owner would not get out of his auto and kept..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more